Monday, October 19, 2009

The End Of The Game?

I'm moving away from the small town I live in. I'm currently looking for a job in NY, DC, LA, San Diego, or San Fran. Though I'm excited about wherever I'm moving to, I will somewhat miss my "semi-girlfriend" - an MLTR I've been dating for over a year. I've invited her to come with me wherever I go, and if she does, she'll be my official "girlfriend" - monogamous, traditional, girlfriend.

Just read something on Johnny Wolf's site, he talked about "real sex vs pick up", thought it was a good read.
The other night I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about all the girls I've hooked up with since joining the pick up artists community. After reading "The Game" by Neil Strauss, studying seduction, taking a bootcamp, and getting good enough to f-close consisantly, I started having more sex and with better quality women.

I ended up sleeping with girls that normally would have been out of my league, models, actresses, and the hot blondes I used to only fantasize about.

Game allowed me to sleep with girls I normally couldn't have, and also have sex with them sooner than ever, without ever taking them out on a real date. This is all sounds fun and trust me…it was. But thinking back, I can't remember the last time I slept with a girl that I actually cared about, and actually cared about me.

For those in the game: Learn the game, sleep with the superstars you always dreamed to have, and have fun. Fuck a couple hot blondes and get it out of your system. You deserve it, and if you don't you might regret it later on in life.

For those finishing the game: It's time for me to re-learn how to have real relationships and to sleep with girls that I actually care about. Even if it means I miss some opperunties to fuck the HB10, at this point in my life I'd rather make a geniune connection.

Just my rants and thoughts for the day,

Warm Regards,

Johnny Wolf

1 comment:

Denise Romano said...

How PUA methods teach and encourage men to rape women and irresonsibly and negligently FAIL to teach men what constitutes sexual assualt and rape and what CONSENT is and is NOT:

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2008/12/11/state_college_man_bound_over_f.aspx

Contributors